Sunday, November 21, 2010

No! Vem - Ber!


So it's November 2010. I have abandon the blog for sometime..
caught up with things i've been through lately.. work,Capoiera, drumming,gigs.
looking back at my old posts i have mentioned that this year -2010 will and is a great year for me.
Indeed! thus far, i am enjoying every moment of the year 2010.
every moment of 2010 is just too sweet for me to even describe it here.. meet new friends and even lost in touch with some along the way. I just wish them happiness.. glad to know them.
Discover new songs and new musicians..which was and still is a mind blogging experience for me.
Cant wait to see what's in store for me next year.. another year,another exciting times..
i'm pretty tired and gonna hop on the bed now. will write more, soon..
till then.. buenos noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment